The Bureau’s Response to Covid-19
Despite the significant challenges that Covid-19 has brought for us all, The Bureau is still going strong! We are still very much open for referrals, and are proud that we have been able to continue to support our community through this unprecedented time.
Read more here about our response to Covid-19, including:
- Details of our plans going forward and the support we are offering to our local community;
- A message from Sophie Glinka, Chief Officer of The Bureau;
- How we have repurposed our Social Prescribing Model and different ways in which people can move through our support offer;
- Some statistics around the support we have been giving since the crisis began;
- A case study by Community Navigator, Lisa Newens.
Click here to read more… The Bureau’s Response to Covid-19