Glossop Age Concern volunteer
We run social sessions at Bradbury Community House on Mondays and Fridays 10.00am – 12.30pm.
We also provide:
- Advice and information/sign posting for elderly people
- Outings and day trips
- Run a Social Afternoon under the name of “Seniors Club” 1st Monday Monthly at Bradbury House.
- Run a twice Monthly Luncheon Club on Wednesdays at Dinting Scout Centre (in conjunction with W.R.V.S.)
- Distribute Harvest and Christmas Parcels.
- Palm Sunday and Christmas Parties.
- Send Birthday & Christmas Cards to all clients Registered.
We would particularly like some help with our Friday morning session in Bradbury Community House. An it would be desirable if the volunteer was able to use computers to help keep our members records up-to-date and write letters.Apply Now