MND Fundraising Volunteer
Are you a can-do person? Do you work well in a team? Can you think outside the box? Volunteering with your local branch or group provides an opportunity for you to make a difference to local people living with MND. However, volunteering is not just about benefiting others, you can benefit too!
Our branches and groups are run by volunteers who work together to fundraise, provide support, influence and raise awareness at a local level. Volunteers are needed to help with various tasks such as:
• Creating posters and leaflets
• Distributing posters and leaflets
• Making tea and coffee at events
• Helping out on a stall at fundraising and recruitment events
• Helping with street collections
• Organising fundraising events
• Recruiting volunteers
• Encouraging local companies to fundraise on our behalf
And so much more.
Skills or experience that would be helpful
You don’t need a wealth of experience or vast quantities of time. We welcome anyone who is over 18 and interested in helping out – all we ask is willingness to make a difference.
What will you gain?
• Gain a varied of skills and experiences
• Enhance your CV
• Find out more about how charities such as the MND Association operates
How will you be supported?
• Thorough induction into the Association and the role
• Ongoing support from regional and national staff
• Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
• Access to a range of workshops and events