Home from Hospital Service
A helping hand for people returning home from hospital
We offer up to 6 weeks free social and practical support for people after they have returned home from a stay in hospital.
Who is it for?
- For adults who have no other support at home
- People who are returning home after a hospital stay
- People living in the High Peak or North Derbyshire Dales
What can we can help out with?
- Shopping for the basics
- Popping in for a visit
- Signposting to other services
- Info about local activities
- Offering social and practical support
- Collecting prescriptions
- Assistance in booking transport
Contact us today
For more information about Home from Hospital
or to access the service, please contact:
07512 042411 or 01663 744196
This service is provided by a partnership between New Mills Volunteer Centre, The Bureau (Glossop) and VCS Peaks and Dales.